Chatroulette old version at sfgh yesterday afternoon Chatroulette old version at sfgh yesterday afternoon Register Login Contact Us

Women seeking casual sex Blue Mountain Alabama

Women seeking casual sex Blue Mountain Alabama

Online: 5 minutes ago


Naughty waiting casual sex Tavernier Hotel Mpuntain Des Moines m4w White collar type in town on business. What I am interested in: I generally like Asian or Caucasian girls, but welcome other races. Right now m4w Looking to have sex before the sun comes up. If your interested in having some fun email tell me your fav movie or something.

Relationship Status:Never Married
Seeking:I Search Sex Tonight
Relation Type:Seeking Submissive Female For Anal Training, Single Horny

Women seeking casual sex Blue Mountain Alabama

Country Boy Looking To Get Some

;) m4w waiting to Women seeking casual sex Blue Mountain Alabama some nsa fun ASAP. I'm not really into getting plastered at clubs. Her real name is (I can't see,ing Jacqueline, Jackelyn what color did you use to wear a lot because its your favorite color.

Like thugs fat cocks to stretch all holes. Wanna eat your pussy and fuck all night (girls only) Just what it says. Sexy couple wants xxx meeting Dallas Texas Adult wants nsa Val Verde She doesn't mind me having female friends as long as it's just friends.

Sierra Bowling Alley Handsome Fabian w4m It was a pleasure to see you Friday night at the alley, you have a great smile. Hope to see you again next Friday. Want a fun BLK male Adult toys poplar bluff mo. Pregnant and Want Attention m4w I've always had a fantasy of making love to a pregnant woman but have never had the opportunity to act on it. I think pregnant women are beautiful and I'd love to spend some quality time with a pregnant beauty!

Aren't there any horny pregnant women out there who need some attention? Doesn't being pregnant make you more horny? Anyway, if you are interested, hit me up. I'll send pics in reply to yours. To weed out the spam, put I'm Pregnant! Im tall and in great shape Slut taking cock. Hot women searching sex orgy adult sex dating Fairview vons lunch time. Walking through the kitchen, I stop in my tracks and am tongue tied. Tongue tied and twisted I stand silent though god knows I've tried. Nothing to say except how cold you can be.

Not sure if you're freightened cause you won't look at me Just a glimpse and smile is all that would suffice. But a laugh and a talk would be feel just right. I hate that I stammer and never have more to say. Wanton feelings I long is what id like to relay. Short and sweet one moment to you mine. If you get this and understand, throw me a signal ill throw you a line. I can't write this without a lightness in my chest, I'm not sure what exactly it is I feel but I embrace like id embrace you.

Unfortunatly it puts me in a amourous coma where thoughts get jumbled, words never come out and progress ceases. I don't need you but I sure as hell want you and be in awe. I don't even where you stand, are you taken? I don't know, I don't care. I'm acting on impulse and following my heart and my loins. I just want to put my vibes into the universe and let be known to someone or something and if you know then great; if not?

I don't think id approach things anyway with the greatest of ease. Every person that walks through my kitchen every morning I have to look towards just to see if its you. I am usually a loud and boistrous person no problem saying what I mean and feel but some how your body and smile break me down.

I can't risk anything, as much as I feel like it I'm not a teenager. Maybe this is just one of those things where I live my life happily still without the touch of your skin without an answer and get on with it all. Crazy part is is that I don't even know you at all, I know your name, but anyone can figure that when you wear it on your persons. All I know and perhaps all I will is that you move me and shake me and reduce me. Looking for a new long term Friendship.

Stay on your knees m4w Memphis You want to be used, abused, violated, toyed with, and left to sit in a pool of your own sweat, juice. You want to be a slut so badly then be my slut. Married, LTR, or single; all sluts are welcome if they think they want it bad enough. Prove how much of a slut you are with your dirtiest picture and how ready you are for your new master to break you in.

If you are new and want to try it for the first time then you better be ready to do what I say. I have a strict rule set which you will abide by. Break any of them, and the session ends immediately. Better be ready to beg sluts. Hookup at grocery store fantasy? Anyone for something new?? I am a very busy business owner and do not have time or patience for the bar scene or other traditional ways of meeting people.

Just out of a long relationship and not necessarily looking for another one yet. I have the means and not always the time to entertain myself and others. I need somebody who will make force me to get out and take time away from work to do something fun, maybe something new.

If you boat,snow ski, jetski, motorcycle, snowmobile, mountain bike, hike, or wish you did, then don't pass this up. Open for anything from a quiet evening of discussion over coffee to a crazy day of whitewater rafting followed by a concert. I have access to vacation properties both at the lake and at the beach and need a reason to get out and use them.

I am not terribly particular, I am just looking for somebody who can let her hair down and let loose on occasion and who is not afraid of getting dirty.

Please be physiy fit. Calling all Audi owners. Hot women searching real porno 3 minute dating Rolandos tacos on hildabrand. Profiles on this site have been submitted to sites with the purposes of finding someone for dating, casual sex, or a relationship.

Some of these profiles may not be registered users and may be for illustrative purposes only. To report bad profiles, please Contact Us. Carson Age 54 Hot want orgasm. Are u a lady in springs looking. West coast kid just looking to chill. Who needs that pussy eaten this morning. First time in Wisconsin. Hot couples want hot sex - Hot wants hot sex Ladies seeking nsa Cobbs Creek like whiteguys? I'm 31,fun, sincere, and playful I have a little boy who is 12, and a good job.

My life is reaaaly great, except I have no woman to love I would like to meet a woman who can appreciate a good man I am definitely a good man , who likes to have fun and experience new things.

Someone who could eventually move here to be w me I will come there, just wouldn't be able to relocate so, if u think we might be a good match, hit me up! Tell me a little bit about yourself, and make sure to send a picture have a good day, John Ps. Yo se poquito espanol.

I think it would be hot for her to use a strapon. I am ddf and expect the same. Please send pic for faster reply. Teens woman want fuck Hot women seeking fucking amateur match We met Passover a few years ago frum for frum. Adult singles dating in Titus, Alabama AL. Ladies seeking nsa Clay Springs Hot women searching sex orgy hot chat Hot women searching porno orgy casual teens I really miss you J Heart.

Need some head help each other. Hot women seeking casual fucking dating dating uk Hot women seeking casual fucking dating horney teens Hot women searching porno orgy adult swingers Hot women searching orgasm hot sexy men Hot women searching porno dating horney married men Ladies seeking nsa Bruin Hot women seeking casual porno dating black Generou guy seeks Encounter.

I want to go to entourage. To have sex rock hill, for swingers in girls in vegas horny dalton ga want. Who girls in want to have Location: Women in flemingsburg that wants to fuck mate in muscatine.

Ladies like to fuck Ladies seeking nsa Clayhole Get out of your sweats! I'm your cure for cabin fever For the 35 to 45 something crowd. I'm fun I am, I am, I am, I am! I'm single I am. I have no none. I have nooooo baggage. I'm totally drama free.

Passive in a totally good way. Truly in great shape I have that nice slim - not skinny, tanned toned body. No tats or a beautiful blank canvas to do with as you wish remember passive. Casual meat eater, non smoker with mildly spiritual heart. OK enough of that. The night is and I'm free till 3pm Monday. All options are open. Let's make a plan.

Nannie Doss | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

A new study from Orlando Health found that more than half of parents with children under 18 believe the flu shot can cause the flu. Experts explain why that's a myth.

A family in Georgia is reeling from a pizza order that left their 2-year-old with second-degree burns. Little Caesars insists that it did nothing wrong. At 37, Meghan Markle is having a pregnancy officially considered "high-risk. A new report reveals that cesarean sections have become much more common since the start of the century. Doctors and maternal-health experts are concerned. Actress Kimberly Williams-Paisley opens up about the heartbreaking struggle and stigma her late mother experienced with dementia and her mission to help others.

In , after his health was deteriorating due to diabetes, he was inspired to change his lifestyle for the sake of his future. In the summer of , the year-old Nannie married Samuel Doss, 58 after the two met through a lonely hearts magazine and began corresponding. After they were married Samuel Doss repeatedly became ill with stomach ailments and in October he ended up in the hospital with a severe stomach ache. When Sam Doss recovered and went home, Nannie fixed him a bowl of stewed prunes.

Sam was dead the next day. He and Nannie had been married four months. Nannie admitted feeding Doss the prunes around the time of his death, but some accounts have her confessing that the final dose of poison was administered in a cup of coffee. However, at that time most states had had a very rudimentary murder investigation process and a great deal of authority was vested in justices of the peace who also served as coroners.

Most of these men were lawyers or morticians and had little training in death scene investigations. Old Harry killed himself. In Oklahoma, authorities who wanted to perform an autopsy needed the permission of the family or a court order if there was probably cause to suspect foul play. Little did authorities know, but Nannie was already corresponding with a man who she desired as husband number six.

Keel, a year-old milkman from Goldsboro, North Carolina had been exchanging letters with Nannie for some time. Unsatisfied, but still unsure if Nannie was to blame, police began digging into her past. They found a string of deaths connected to Nannie Doss and confronted her. She was caught in a lie when asked about Richard Morton, saying she had never heard of the man. Over the course of the next couple of days, police were shocked by her continuous string of confessions.

The facts showed otherwise. Belated autopsies of her mother who died in in and a sister who passed on in both had massive amounts of arsenic in their systems. She laughed and giggled like a schoolgirl recounting the events of a pleasant summer vacation, and often gave bizarre little asides that demonstrated her lack of compassion.

Nannie died of leukemia in at the age of At boil, stir in flour. Into dough, mix egg mixture well beaten until ball is smooth. It is best to soak prunes overnight in rat poison; generic hardware store variety will do quite well.

Juice adds extra flavor - and conceals taste of rat poison. If sting of arsenic tartness remains, add extra tbsp of sugar for good measure. Top with granulated sugar while top crust is fresh from oven. Much of Nannie's life, however, remains shrouded in mystery and in between Ms.

Green's papers and other sources there exists a few blank spots where events can be only conjectured by those who write about Nannie. In those very few instances, I created an assumption based on research available. Most of the following story, however, is unembroidered. For most of her life, Nancy Hazle - later to be called Nannie -- loved two things: An odd combination indeed, but, oh, so necessary in sustaining herself day to day; that is, to keep her fresh as a daisy despite the reality of the world's disappointments.

Romance - or at least the conception of it -- provided her with an escape into a reverie of delightful images of knights in shining armor carrying her off to wonderland.

Prunes, known for their medicinal power of natural elimination, helped her carry out another type of elimination: When arrested, she chuckled. And she continued to chuckle through the ensuing police interrogation, even as she named the men she killed, prune-fed and unsuspecting.

She went to prison for life, giggling. Nannie Doss got around. She was found to have killed four husbands - one in Alabama, one in North Carolina, one in Kansas and one in Oklahoma - the last one, Samuel Doss, for whose murder she was eventually tried and convicted. And there are other purported victims as well. Nannie is also alleged to have killed her mother, two of her four daughters, a mother-in-law and other family members, either by her favorite form of homicide, prunes salted with rat arsenic, or through one or another spontaneous means of annihilation.

The Crime Library hails its fortune to have been able to interview Sherby Green, a direct relative of Nannie whose search for her family genealogy brought her to studying Mrs. Doss over the last ten years. That makes me a cousin twice removed. My family doesn't like to talk about Nannie; she's the bloodline black sheep," Sherby confides, "the skeleton in our closet.

Nonetheless, Sherby has found her cousin fascinating in a macabre way: Good or bad, she's become folkloric here," alluding to the northeastern corner of Alabama where she and Nannie grew up. Nannie, however, legend and color aside, was a killer. And it is a testimony to which Sherby, despite her familial ties, agrees. No one put a gun to her head or twisted her arm to make her commit such cold, heartless crimes.

They were her decision. Born to poor farming parents in Blue Mountain, a tiny hamlet nestled in the bottomlands of Alabama's northeast hill country, Nancy Hazle's life promised little glamour, meager romance. Glamour did not attract her, but of love; she would spend a lifetime pursuing it.

The nearest claim to fame she had, and it was little, was that her Grandma Holder was remotely related to the Lincoln family that produced Honest Abe. Nancy's mother, Loulisa Lou was a caring creature, though deathly afraid of her husband, one hot-tempered James Hazle. James appears to have come on the scene later. From where or exactly when he appeared is a mystery.

Nancy's childhood wasn't happy. Nannie - Nancy became known by this nickname at an early age -- wandered aimlessly on an erratic schedule to and from and around school; sometimes she went, other times she didn't. So did a trio of sisters and a brother who came after her. If their father wanted the kids on the farm that morning to help with the fieldwork, the never-ending field work, the entire brood stayed home.

After all, James Hazle was the boss and, if rumors are correct, he wouldn't spare the switch - on his daughter nor his wife -- to get what he wanted.

Of fun, there was none. If the Hazle's lights stayed on late into the evening it was to finish the pots and pans and the sweeping required in their little house, or to mend a shutter or clean out the dustbin. Before the crow of the cock, it was up and out of bed, Old Man Hazle grunting, Into your calicos, and hurry down to the harvest!

In an interview Nannie gave to Life magazine in her later life, she tended to blame her adult problems on a head injury she received when seven years old. She had gone with her family to visit a relative in downstate Alabama; the train ride was the thrill of her young life; she'd never been off the farm, muchtheless on a vacation, to anywhere. But, when the locomotive was forced to make an emergency stop, Nannie jolted forward to slam her head on the iron seat frame in front of her.

She suffered "pains and blackouts for months, and headaches the remainder of my life," she asserts. While some writers with a social bent point to the train accident as the cause of her dementia-to -come, Sherby Green scoffs. Tongue in cheek, she replies, "No, Nannie just had a plain old mean streak. I am addicted to genealogy, and in studying my family I have learned that many of our members carried a fierce pride and a tough, tough, tough reputation. While they didn't take lives, they were nonetheless hard people.

I believe Nannie bore that trait, but simply took her bad humor dangerously further. According to author Manners, "Nannie, who had terrible mood swings, dreamed of love and of finding her own Prince Charming.

Her only interest was her mother's romantic magazines and she would sit for hours in her bedroom just looking at the loving couples staring out at her from the pages.

As she grew older, her favorite bits were the ads for the lonely hearts clubs. The early s were the age of romantic frivolity, when every female wanted to look like a Gibson Girl, cherubic and lovely at all angles.

Men were the bosses in their high-starched collars and walrus mustaches, but all of society knew that it was the feminine sex who, under coy smile and blossoming fragrance, really ruled the world. As Nannie entered dating age, she was held back from the ready boys of Calhoun County by a father who saw Nannie and her three sisters as field hands that he wasn't too eager to give up. He forbade them from attending the church socials and the Saturday night hootenannies at Crispin's Tavern or the community hall.

Makeup was outlawed, silk stockings were considered sinful, fixed hair hell-bent and form-fitting dresses absolutely slutty. No daughter of his would tempt the male libido! When the time came, he often growled, [he] would pick the husbands for his daughters. Weekend nights would find the sisters Hazle staring in sorrow at the flickering lights in so and so's barn down the road where a dance was in progress; they were barred from its premises by Papa Hazle, but at least they could watch the glow of the lanterns bouncing in rhythm to the neighborhood mandolins and the stomp - only a muffle to their far-off ears - of the feet of the rest of Blue Mountain's youths having a hell of a time.

Nannie, however, did manage to sneak away here and there and learned that if the hayloft or the corncrib was the only place to please the boys, and get a little loving herself away from James Hazle's eyes, then where was the harm? The boys liked her; her hair was dark, her eyes were dark, and her giggle was bright.

Plus, she was easy. Lou might have known of her daughter's escapades, but kept quiet. Her reconciliation may have been that if Nannie "came with child" then at least she would be able to do something that the mama herself was unable to do: Tall, handsome, curly-haired, he hung on year-old Nannie's shadow and doted. The elder Hazle noted that, unlike the other boys in Blue Mountain who idled their time in cafes and at parties, playing those crazy, jazzy records coming out of New York, Charley's main preoccupation - even above Nannie - was his mother.

His paycheck supported her and he treated the old lady like the Queen of Alabama. That was good, estimated James Hazle; good old-fashioned respect for his elders, something his own daughters could learn. Braggs was in like flint, and within four months after bringing the boy home for supper one casual day Nannie found herself walking down the aisle on her way to marital bliss. Whether she wanted it or not. Years later, Nannie wrote, "I married, as my father wished, in to a boy I only knowed about four or five months who had no family, only a mother who was unwed and who had taken over my life completely when we were married.

Rephrased, Nannie hadn't lost a demanding poppa; she gained a mother-in-law of identical cloth. If Nannie wanted to dine out and Mrs. Braggs didn't, the latter would contract a dizzy spell or a stomach cramp until her son was forced to relent; they stayed in. If Nannie wanted to attend the picture show at the Bijou and Mrs. Braggs didn't, the symptoms would return; and they'd spend the evening at home playing Mah-Jongg at the kitchen table.

The Braggs had four daughters within a four-year period, the first, Melvina, in , and the last, Florine, in Pressures from raising babies, pleasing Mother Braggs and cooking for a ravenous husband mounted - she began to partake of the family's liquor closet and what had been a casual smoking habit escalated to chronic.

Eventually these built-up tensions exploded within her. Her only recourse was to cry onto the shoulders of strangers. Between her pregnancies she found time to seek coventry in Blue Mountain's assorted gin mills where drunken men pawed at her and drooled over her and made her feel that she was still attractive. Her indiscretions were fairly easy to pull off because she chose to effect them when Braggs himself was inebriated and cozy in the arms of another woman or two on the outskirts of town.

He would disappear for days, she later testified, forgetting to remind herself that she looked forward to his binges. The marriage was down and up, mostly down, flat on its back. Having both found sexual satisfaction in others, even the marriage bed, the one factor that might have kept them together, albeit carnally, faded. Their sexual AWOLs increased and if the couple happened to be together once a week - say, at the dinner table -- it was quite by accident.

Early in , the Braggs' lost their two middle daughters, both, says Terry Manners in Deadlier Than the Male, to "suspected food poisoning. Although the local medics called their deaths accidental, Charley Braggs wasn't convinced. He evidently had seen something [wrong] in Nannie's coal eyes, up close.

He soon bolted, taking his oldest daughter Melvina, his pet, with him. He left newborn Florine behind. Of the two deceased children, although there is no proof, there is little doubt that their mother consciously slew them. Overwhelmed and unable to cope with the responsibilities of her situation, with her own reality, Nannie simply and cold-heartedly trashed those two extra mouths to feed. To her, it was a matter of deadly economics. According to family historian Sherby Green, "Braggs has gone on record to state that he was frightened of his wife, as was his mother and the rest of his family.

He never drank or ate anything that she prepared when in a foul mood. Those at the time who knew her less intimately than Charley might have laughed at his suspicions, for she always appeared domestic and happy.

She ceremoniously outlined every meal, complete with coffee for Charley and milk for the kids. When hubby left this time with Melvina it wasn't for his usual three or four days; this time he disappeared for months. His mother had died in the meantime, a natural death, and he remained apart from something he was afraid of.

Not knowing where he had gone nor if he would ever return, Nannie was forced to take a job at the nearest cotton mill to support herself and Florine.

Charley finally reappeared in Blue Mountain in late summer , a year after he had departed. He brought back with him more than himself and Melvina - he also came arm in arm with another woman, a divorcee, and her own child. Few words were spoken between the awkward adults - and Nannie took the hint.

She packed her personal belongings, dressed her two daughters, and left, cursing Charley, cursing Charley's girlfriend, cursing her own bad fortune. They died horrible deaths. After her break-up with Charley Briggs, Nannie found employment in a cotton mill in Anniston, just outside Blue Mountain.

Hours were long and hot, but it gave her the excuse she wanted, to get out of the house and away from her nagging parents, to whose house she returned. It was an equal compromise. Mama Lou Hazle enjoyed watching over her grandkids and Nannie appreciated the interested glances she was receiving from the boys in the shop.

But, she didn't want to make the same mistake, marrying another immature dungaree mountain boy with a mother complex - nor one with his wandering ways. Even though she had spent a good portion of her married life in other men's beds, she acted as if she herself believed it was Charley's womanizing that caused the divorce.

Nannie turned wide-eyed to the lonely-hearts column in the local newspaper, writing fastidiously to a number of men whose advertisements interested her. Only one of their responses engaged her, however; that from year-old factory worker Frank Harrelson who wrote pretty verse and whose black-and-white Kodak photo looked even prettier, what with dimpled cheeks like Clark Gable and wavy hair like Grant Withers.

In return, she sent him a cake, a picture of herself and pert words that edged on the essence of sex. Since Harrelson lived in nearby Jacksonville, he fired up his flivver and headed straight south to Blue Mountain. On her door stoop, waiting, he found an alluring young thing, more magnetic than the photo she had sent.

The picture hadn't captured that twist of amour that sparkled so He proposed; she accepted. But all the time drink was part of Frank's life. As the months went on the honeymoon period crumbled and Nannie realized that her tall, good-looking husband, with the square chin and rugged features, was an alcoholic. Not only that, but she discovered much to her chagrin that he had spent time in jail for felonious assault.

Gentleman Frank was no gentleman. When she wed this disappointment-to-be, Nannie had taken her two daughters from Grandma Hazle's tender loving care, a place they liked being, and brought them with her to Jacksonville. There is no recorded testimony of the girls' experience with, nor their opinion of, their stepfather, but they must have been in for a shock.

Too young to have clearly recalled the shouting bouts between their natural father and mother, their earliest memories probably lay in their days and nights with Lou Hazle. Now they were old enough to understand what it all meant when the Jacksonville cops showed up at their door a couple of times every week to tell Nannie that Harrelson was in the brig - again -for brawling drunk in a gutter.

And they saw Nannie's dark face, and comprehended her dark moods, sometimes sinister, each time she had to fetch the wavering and slur-tongued Harrelson from the hoosegow. Strangely, Nannie abided for many years. Her husband's drinking rarely let up, but she abided.

He'd even smack her around in his most drunken state, but she abided. He'd yell at and threaten her growing kids for nothing, but she abided. Black and blue, forlorn and unloved, in tatters and lace, she abided. The marriage would last sixteen years. Nannie had learned to kill. Perhaps she was merely practicing her skills, and at the same time building her nerve, for the big day when Frank Harrelson was to go. She had already, it seemed, disposed of two infant daughters, so killing children had little effect on her.

They were extra baggage. By the early s, the surviving daughters Melvina and Florine had grown and married. Melvina bore a son, Robert, in , and, in February, , went into labor again.

This pregnancy was hard on the smallish woman; frightened and suffering wracking pains this time around, she called for her mother to be by her bedside at the local hospital. Melvina's husband, Mosie Haynes, fetched Nannie. Like a good mother, Nannie remained on duty throughout the night, wiping her daughter's scalding forehead and comforting her during the ordeal; she ordered Mosie to fetch continual glasses of water, wet towels, this and that, and to keep the attending nurses and interns stepping lively dusk to dawn.

Mosie, of course, didn't complain. And like a good grandmother, Nannie celebrated with her daughter and son-in-law when Melvina produced a lovely little girl.

Within the hour the child died. Details are sketchy at best. Mosie had fallen asleep on the chair in the hospital room and Melvina, in a state of semi-consciousness from the surgical ether, lay prone in her bed. At one point, she happened to glance over at her mother and the newborn cradled in her arms. But, Melvina perceived what she was never afterwards able to determine as a truth or a nightmare: She thought she saw Nannie sticking a hatpin into the child's tender head.

The "dream" bothered Melvina, especially since the doctors could not account for the child's death. Back at home a few days later, Melvina told her husband and Florine about what she thought she had seen. They had seen Grandma Nannie toying with such a pin, turning it over and over between her fingers, earlier in the evening. Six months later, Melvina's son Robert also passed away while in Nannie's care. The daughter had gone to stay with her father, Charley Braggs, after a fight with Mosie, leaving Robert with Nannie.

How little Robert Lee Haynes died was a mystery. Nannie seemed heartbroken - she didn't know what happened - the doctors diagnosed his death as "asphyxia" from unknown causes - and she played the grieving grandmother right up to the lowering of his tiny coffin graveside.

She fainted, she wailed and she blew despair. Having refined her skills, in murder and theatrics, she was now ready to take on the bigger game: She waited for the opportunity and perhaps to ease her conscience just a little a provocation. International events had thrust America into a world war; American GIs were dying by the droves in Europe and the Pacific, and the world had little time to note the deaths of an infant girl and a two-year-old boy in an out-of-the-way burgh in the foothills of northeastern Alabama.

In August, , the last of the enemy powers, Japan, surrendered; the nation thought of one thing: In every state in the union, there was hailing and bunting and balloons and all-round ecstasy. Alabama was no exception. On the night of September 15, , Frank Harrelson went out to the tavern to welcome home some friends from overseas. Tonight patriotism had given him an excuse to get loaded. Arriving home, he was still in a festive mood. He wanted sex, fireworks style, and he wanted it fast.

When Nannie refused, he slammed the wall with a ham-size fist and shouted, "If'n you don't listen to me, woman, I ain't gonna be here next week. She listened to him, just to avoid a broken jaw.

She liked to keep her yard pretty. She took the jar to the storeroom, poured away some of the foul drink That evening Harrelson died of excruciating pain, aged just thirty-eight. An hour later, Nannie washed out the empty-corn liquor jar. Sherby Green states, "Nannie later stated that she married him for love, but like all her amours - she loved the continental sound of that word - Frank Harrelson was no Sir Lancelot. Instead, he was a jailbird and a drunkard, and now he was a dead husband.

Killing husbands became easier after that. Killing, in general, had become a cinch. What she did on these excursions is anyone's guess. She may have even been married to a man named Hendrix - certain records indicate that - but the police never really followed it up.

Hendrix fall fate to Nannie's temperament? Wherever Nannie roamed after Harrelson's death, she eventually wound up in the scenic little town of Lexington, North Carolina, in response to another lonely-hearts column.

The year was and the husband-to-be this time was laborer Arlie Lanning, an ex-Alabaman. I have always been active and athletic. I feel blessed to have found this web-site. I know I am not the woman I used to be.

The joint pain and foot problems are horrible. Good luck to all! I was just diagnosed with RMSV after having a tick pulled off my ankle two weeks ago. The diagnosis was made today after going for blood work yesterday. I discussed my symptoms with a coworker who said they had RMSV for the past six weeks and were just put on doxy two days ago.

Sure enough I looked it up. The symptoms I had included: She noticed I had petechiae on my ankles and hands with her loupes and slight fever. I feel fine now other than severe headaches but have just started my doxy. I am outdoors a lot mostly deer hunting and fishing. Great site, glad I found it. I was bitten by a tick at a State Park here in Florida. I discovered the tick the next day and removed it. A few days later, I started having headaches, muscle aches, and joint aches. By day five 5 my lower back felt like it was on fire.

I went to the doctor and his knee-jerk reaction was to treat me for Lyme Disease, so he put me on a course of antibiotics Ceftine. I finished the course, but still felt like crap. Went back to the doctor who then orders a complete blood panel. It came back positive for RMSF. He put me on Doxycycline right away — mg, 2xdaily, for 10 days. Overall, I feel better. Generally, I feel better — but still have some mild aches and pains. My doctor tells me that this is normal and that my body is still reacting to the immune response.

He says that I should experience complete recovery after a month. When I got that news, my stress level escalated. I had the worst freakiest headache I have ever had. I finally have an appointment, after they have reviewed the records for about 6 mo. Getting some better slowly Little things like finally being able to cut the fingernails on my right hand.

Lost that later that evening. The dermatologist had me stop taking Advil and see him in weeks. How many weeks would it take to discover the cause of this drug related rash at that rate. Am I being cynical. I will continue to post, I am trying to get info from a friend whose husband had Lyme disease. He thought he was dying. He was treated by a Doctor in Kansas. He is now doing great. The doctor he saw at a clinc is now an ER doctor. Hope we can get this info. I discovered a tick on my neck, then about 12 days later had enlaged lymph nodes on my neck.

Two days later I had chills, and general yuck feeling. Returned to doc and was started on doxycycline and had blood work done.

Preliminary test show RMSF. I am feeling better, but find that I am exhausted every evening and sometimes the exhaustion is accompanied by chills. Doc seems to think I will be fine in another week or so. I am trying to find out what long term effects are. I was treated fairly early, but am frustrated by lack of info. I live on the Western Slope in Co. I got rmsf in summer 08 and had all symptoms except for the rash.

Diagnosis was made in October 08 from the blood tests. My acute lvls took over 6 mnths to go down. But it made my underlying neuro problems which were previously undiagnosised way worse. I have had 4 brain surgeries since October I used to be very bright. Now my memory and thinking is nearly gone.

All of this before I turn The nuerosurgery has helped. I think a lot of cases are not reported. Anyway I thought it was interesting that so many ppl have shared on here.

I go in June. I still have my Rash. Feet are still not working good. Left hand two finger are still numb. Right now due to rash I am spending more time inside out of heat and sun. Thank goodness for my dear Friend Anthony. Have a great day. I went to a homeopath in Little Rock. I have tried about 5 remedies including a low dose of sulphur, so far nothing is helping.

I went to the ER yesterday, for an itchy rash on both legs. I was prescribed a cream and told to see my GP Friday. The rash makes it very hard to wear my leg braces. I am back to numbness in my left hand again. I am still waiting for an appointment with the Neuro at Uams. I also have a loss of vision in my right eye. Dr say beginning of glaucoma??? Where do we get help? My RMSF labs came back negative recently, but doctor found lots of deficiencies in my body.

I would like to compare notes with others: In addition I have all the mental, physical, emotional issues everyone here has described.

I did have a short course of antibiotics for my mystery rash that may have stifled the infection enabling me to go through the motions of living for a year and a half. I began to suspect tick related disease through my own research once my husband reminded me of the tick bite. See my personal blog http: God Bless you all.

I am not posting for me, but for a pharmacist who purchased my retail practice in She was diagnosed with RMSF around 2 years ago. The physician whom she showed the area to was concerned about a possible staph infection, and put her on Doxycycline for 10 days. We realized after her following blood work and positive rickettsial toxin levels came back, that she was a lucky lady that he started the Doxycycline therapy on her.

She progressed through all of the soon after detection symptoms and more mentioned on this post even after her treatment. This woman had never missed one day from work due to any illness and a very intelligent person as well. Ever since her initial phases of illness, she has not had a single month that she was free from some new physical or neurological manifestations. The posts I have read on this site are a gold mine of information I have been looking for during the past 18 months.

Their find was that her Vitamin D levels to be nearly nil, and she started replacement therapy, hoping for the big cure! They assured her that she would feel like a teenager again after several months when her levels came up to normal. She thought it was helping, but no such luck. I think 11 is as far as correction goes! She as suffered from seizures, and skeletal disorders to the extent that one of her jaw sockets deteriorated and the bottom jaw bone would just fall out of the upper one!

I sincerely believe that she has been attacked by the one of the worst neurological toxins that there is on this earth. I appreciate all I have read on this site, and I also hope that the CDC and all other national health organizations get a whiff of this site and start pouring intense investigation into this horrible disease. Thank You all for your input and keep praying for help for these people.

Jim I read your post, how is your friend doing? I found this site by researching rmfs chats, my wife was diagnosed with it 4 weeks after the tick bite, she has been on two other antibiotics before they realized what it really was.

I was diagnosed over a year ago with RMSF. It appeared that I contracted it in May of 08; was told I was going through menopause…had arthritis, etc. But with fevers, chills, memory problems, etc.

I knew something was wrong. Finally in January 09, I was properly diagnosed. After a month of antibiotics, I felt so much better. Neck pain is a constant issue, and slurring or forgetting simple words. I have made an appt with the rheumatologist to talk about long term effects. I am 49 and feel 79 at times, even though I take great care of myself. This blog made me feel less isolated…thanks so much. I am 18 years old and was diagnosed with RMSF in august I was but by a tick on a 24 hour trip to tennessee.

I was misdiagnosed at first, went back to the doctor the next day and they figured out what I had. It was the most horrible experience of my life.

I have RMSF again. Same symptoms — fever, body aches, rash covering my body. I went to the doctor this morning and got on antibiotics. I live in florida and to my knowledge have not come into any contact with a tick.. I would rather die than get RMSF twice a year for the rest of my life. Just got back from camping with my friend Memorial Day weekend. The following weekend, I was asked by my best friend if I wanted to go for a boat ride with his family.

I walked down to his house the morning of the trip. No sooner as I knocked on his door I started getting a really bad headache waiting to go. I went on the boat ride and I look like I was drunk.

I was 13 years old at the time We got home and I immediately layed down on the couch. My parents alternating going to work and caring for me. After about 4 days of it going on, my mom and my sister took me to the ER near home.

Nurse came in drew blood. As soon as the nurse left the room, i exploded in red spots from head to toe. The next morning I can honestly say I felt brain-dead with a Waited after drawing blood and hospital room.

The doctor came in 5 to 6 hours later and confirmed that i had came down with RMSF. The doctor came straight out after saying that stating if i was not there from a few hours to up to a week later, I would have died. I was in the hospital for 5 days and then discharged after my fever was down. She then gave me a big hug and cried alittle. Here is my schoolbook. Then after a few seconds of silence, the room erupted in appluse.

Few minutes later my other 2 teachers came to see me and gave me big hugs and teary-eyed. I went to the office, turn in my books and left after an hour and a half to begin my summer break.

I have had my right thumb be locked in place once in a while. I have to message it loose. My left side is really weak now. I am putting my money on its all related to RMSF. I do get headaches often, sometimes severe enough to lay down all day once in a while.

Kathy from Missouri I would love to talk to you. Judi, Did you have any luck with the doctor in Springfield? I have been searching for someone who specializes in this field so I might finally get some answers.

Kathy, Aug 30 09, suggested a Doctor in Springfield, I plan on giving him a call in the morning. I will post the results. IN the meantime you will all be in my prayers. I have taken 4 — 2 week doses of Doxy.

When I first started taking it, I got better. Then it quit helping. I wear Braces on both legs to help me walk, I also use a cane for balance. I do not have any stamina. I have swelling and a rash in both feet.

My feet and legs get very cold. At one time, I was losing feeling in my hands. That got better on Doxy, but is going downhill again. I am not able to cut my fingernails or open bottles with my left hand.

Every time I think I am better, I get worse again. I have a notebook and ask for copies of all my test, which have been many. I am finding that you have to be your own advocate. My DR and I decided I should check into the hospital for addl.

He called the Neurologist on call to let him know I was coming. The Neuro came in to see me that night and did some preliminary testing.

The next morning he came in to tell me I had high triglycerides and he was having a rheumatologist see me. After he saw me, I was sent home about 8 PM?? I was home 30 min. Went back to the Hospital the next day, They had made me sick. He got me an appointment with another Neurologist. Who ran lots of test including Lyme and Rmsf. I tested high positive for rmsf. My story is very similar to others. I had a couple of falls this summer and thought I had injured my back.

Minor problems were found, but nothing to indicate why I was having trouble walking and hurt all over. It hurt for my legs to touch each other, and I could not sleep at night. I would lie awake sobbing. The Neurologist, who did the EMG, Indicated that further testing would be needed to determine what was wrong.

An appointment was made with her, for the end of October. This is at the end of September and I am getting worse all the time. Again nothing was found to explain my problems. I had RMSF in at the age of At that time there were only 15 case in the state of Maryland with mine being the first diagnosed.

I lost 7 fingers and almost my arms to the gangrene all of the typical symptoms and fever of and came real close to dying.. I am now 45 and like many others on this site have had symptoms for years but never linked them to RMSF.

Still have to go back to Dr in a few weeks to find out about enlarged or swollen pancreas had a problem with what they think was pancreatitis a few weeks ago. Has anybody else has problems with their pancreas? My son was diagnosed with RMSF in He had the highest count possible when they did the blood test. Luckily my stepmother knew of a specialty doctor here in Vancouver B.

The doctor himself had lyme disease and then changed his profession to specialize in bacterial diseases We took our son to be treated and was on a very low dosage of medicine to slowly kill off the bad bacteria in him. Regular doctors had no idea what was wrong with our son and said he just has a flu and really bad growing pains as it all happened at night time.

Before my son became ill I learned that he is very chemically sensitive and can not even handle the regular dosage for a child his age. If I had taken my son to be treated by the regular medical system that gives out an extremely high dosage to treat the disease, that would of been fatal to him. Because my son was diagnosed, I had the whole family tested just to be sure even though we displayed NO symptoms.

My daughter and I were fine but my husband was tested positive for it. His case was a mild one but if I had not insisted we all get tested, he would of had multiple health problems years later. His started out on his arm with really small red spots then disappeared and then reappear elsewhere on his body.

They alll joined together to make a enourmous red blotch. He had it all over his back, face and legs, but never his feet. The only time he broke out in a rash was when his temperature was elevated fever or when he was just getting too hot from running around. He would get really itchy and want to scratch where he broke out. When his temperature returned to normal the rash would be completely gone. I finally took pictures the 5th night when it was most severe and then he realized that no…those are definately not hives!

I needed proof for the doctor too seeing how they disappeared when his temperature was normal. If you think you or your child may have it, take pictures of the rash.

Get everyone in your immediate family tested just in case. Although my doctor said that getting everyone tested was NOT neccesary, I insisted and that probably saved my husbands health. Lyme disease and rocky mountain spotted fever is also here in Canada.

I live in Burnaby, British Columbia and there have been many diagnosed cases of both diseases here in the lower mainland. A large majority of doctors here are not aware of the symptoms and its scary knowing that so many people are going to be misdiagnosed. I am very fortunate that someone I know, knew of Dr. Without him, my sons life would of had a very different path. My feet looked just about the same only more swollen.

I know that I developed terrible migraines after the disease and no one believed me that my head hurt so much until I was in my late teens and saw a neurologist. Getting it so young is a blessing and a curse. I have a ton of allergies, developed symptomatic gallstones at the age of 21, and have a handful of other smaller issues with my body that no one else in my family suffers from.

The experience was horrible and I will never forget it. I truly thought I was going to die. I began thinking i had a kidney stone with blood in my urine and having a hard time peeing! My neck was getting stiff and my bones were aching but enough i kept my live style the same as every day and ignored it. New years eve i came down with a sever migrane headache that was so bad i couldnt drive, we came home from a long day and i hicked a fever of The fever finally broke two days later on sat.

After going to the emergency room on monday with purple feet they gave me blood test told me i could have lymes disease and sent me home. Blood level was very high but platelet level was very low! The pain got worse the rash got worse and my doctor ran more blood test to find nothing wrong with me!! SOmeone brought the RMSF to my attention and were waiting for the results to come back, I am feeling a bit better but this website has opened my eyes to alot of the pain i am still feeling and the sysptoms are all the same.

I will be back to let you know if im positve for rmsf but scared that i would not like the long term side effects of this disease!!! I am so glad that I found this site.

I was doing a search on the after affects of RMSF…. I was diagnosed with RMSF in November after a lot of scary tests trying to figure out what was wrong with me. It was a relief to at least know. This is South Dakota….. I have been on Doxyclycline, and it is helping, I have about 5 days left to take it. I no longer have the fevers, or the incredible exhaustion, but I have muscle and joint pain.

I am a runner, and have not been able to run at all. I tried a couple of times, but wow, I felt like I was going to die! I want to know how long these residual problems go on, and what I can do to get my life back!! Hi Tina, I sent you an email but received errors, if you got it, please email me back. If not let me know, I will try again.

Thanks for your posts. They are very informative. I would love the chance to speak with you. I feel no improvement at all. Please email me at novakidseatfree at gmail. A No, in general, you will not be reinfected i. There can be some long-term effects after the initial infection if it was very severe. Neurologic deficits, skin necrosis, etc. Most routine infections recover normally after a period of a few weeks to months. We have no scientific evidence that Rocky Mountain spotted fever could be associated with a chronic infection.

Kathy, thank you for your inquiry to CDC. In some inviduals, the immune response that follows RMSF infection may result in detectable antibodies for years after infection, or even a lifetime.

In other inviduals, the antibody levels may drop to levels below our limit of detection. There is some sense, however, that following an initial infection individuals are unlikely to become reinfected, and may experience an upsurge in protective titers following new exposures.

I have suffered with this for many years, and have gone thru the MS, Lupus and every other test you can think of with no diagnosis or results. I felt great, had energy, and all symptoms disappeared, including other problems that I had. About 2 weeks after my first treatment ended, I did start experiencing some pain, but not nearly as severe as it was. I called the homeopathist and he put me on treatment for another two weeks. I have just completed that treatment and no more pain or any other symptoms.

Check out website http: Good luck, I will be praying for you all, as I know how painful and disruptive to ones life that this disease can be. I did not have the common reaction to a tick bite. In fact i never saw the tick and had no rash. The doctors kept telling me that it was a bad viral infection. I had several ER visits because the symptoms did not get better. All the tests were coming back negative. I am glad the infectious disease doctor listened to what I told her.

She decided to check for RMSF based on my story and started me on emperic treatment of zosyn, avancomyin and doxycyline. The fever and chills are now gone but I am not the same. I have persistent nausea, stomach upset and weakness. I want to know if anyone has gotten over this hump yet? Thank you for all your stories, it helps knowing we are not alone. I had never even heard of this disease. He retested me after having taking doxy, my test came back even higher.

I just moved to a new city 5 hours from family and started teaching at an inner-city school first year teacher. A few weeks before school, i had what doctors told me was an upper respiratory infection. I soon began having killer headaches, photosensitivity, deep muscle and joint pain, chest pain and muscle spasms over my entire body.

I seriously thought I was going to die in my sleep, but all blood work was coming back normal. I finally went to the ER for abdominal pain that was excruciating. Luckily, my mom pushed for me to go back to my GP and insist on a test for Lyme disease and he ran for RMSF which came back positive 9 weeks after initial doctor visit I too never had a rash, low platelet count, or fever.

After being told by the neurologist I had fibromyalgia i did NOT accept this because it is supposedto be a diagnosis of exclusion no diagnostic tests available I have done 15 days of Doxy but since stopping about a week ago headache and muscle pain have reoccurred frequently. Chest pain is on week 12 normal heart—echocardiogram. I have never had such bad timing—resigned from my first teaching job out of college for medical reasons to move closer to home.

I am thinking about seeing an infectious disease specialist. Words of advice, this disease is not something to be shy about. I was living alone for the first time and learned that you are your only advocate… push push push the doctors for answers until you are satisfied and feeling better.

Glad to hear I am not the only one suffering after treatment has stopped. I came upon this site when looking for any info on latent effects from RMSF. I had the flu like symptoms,fever,body aches and a rash on my arms and legs….

After over a week of that,and a trip to my doctor that diagnosed a virus,my family made me go to the ER. For that I am very grateful,since untreated it could have been fatal. The doctor did his assessment and exam,he immediatlely ask if I had found any ticks on me recently and well,yes as a matter of fact I did about a week earlier. He new right away what it was and started a course of doxycycline and the pain meds. I was also dehydrated by then with a very high heart rate,I promised to drink and call him at home each day with a report on my heart rate in order to keep from being admitted to the hospital.

I did recover in about another week or so,with no long term effects that I know of. It has been 14 years and with that has come the usual and typical changes that come with aging and heredity and wear and tear on the body and mind. So why did I start looking for info ,right??

Anyone with any real facts about the long term effects of RMSF[if there are any] let me know. This is in response to post 72 sent by Kari. I have just finished 10 days of doxycycline and still have pain in my joints, particularly at night. It feels as if my arms want to fall asleep and then they ache and feel so heavy.

My MD said in two or thee weeks I should be over the joint pain and that it should be slowly receding. Please keep me informed about your progress. I never had the high fever or headaches, just muscle aches that got progressivley worse. I have researched a lot and discovered that co-infections of Lyme, babeiosis, barteonella, erichelosis etc. The vectors can be ticks, lice. If you have an open cut the bacteria can be passed that way.

I did not have a rash that was on the extremities but later was on my chest and was very dark and spotty. If you need more info go to lyme disease web sites. Find a local support group. You need a Lyme Literate MD, not one that adheres to the short term treatment philosophy.

Go to a good Dr. You can get treated with Doxy and still be ill if there is something else going on or you may need to double up on meds. I was diagnosed in July and was put on doxy for a total of 17 days. I never had the classic symptoms of rash, fever, etc. I had lymph nodes or neck muscle aches and severe leg pains and weakness. I have 2 small children and a pregnant wife and feel like I am neglecting them due to being constantly weak and irritable.

What can be done to get over this? Good luck to all…I will be praying for you. I was diagnosed with rmsf over a year ago. At this point in my life i feel like I will never be the same again. I still have severe joint and muscle pain in my arms, hands, knees and jaw, as well as fatigue and memory loss.

The long term effects of this disease are almost a mystery except for what I read on blogs and forums like this one. I am desperate for answers. If anyone knows a good website or book about this disease please let me know!!! These posts were helpful, but where do I find the answers to the?

I have seen first hand the long term effects of neurological Lyme in my family member and it is not good. Does RMSF have the same long term effects? Is the bacteria as evasive to meds as Lyme?

Personal story: Today, it has been 3 years since I recovered from Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever or RMSF - a disease caused by Rickettsia rickettsii, a species of bacteria that is spread by hard ticks. If you want dating advice you can take on the go, be sure to check out and if you enjoy them, please don't forget to give a review on Amazon and Goodreads.. And thanks, I can't do it without you. Nannie Doss was a serial killer responsible for the deaths of eleven people between the s and In all, it was revealed that she had killed four husbands, two children, her two sisters, her mother, a grandson and a nephew.